Our Customer Charter outlines the level of service that customers and clients can expect from Open Spaces.
As part of Kingston, we’ve been managing and maintaining estates in the North East for over 25 years.
From safety to surroundings, we run a seamless and efficient service – taking care of the shared areas outside of your home, so you can look after the inside.
Our profits are gift-aided to the Bernicia Foundation; a charity that builds on the work of our parent company, Bernicia, to help support projects and transform our region.
Open Spaces is committed to developing sustainable, long term relationships with our customers. We work in close collaboration with our clients to deliver quality, value for money residential estate management.
With vast experience delivering customised services in the property management sector, we truly understand our customers’ needs and requirements and how best to deliver these successfully and cost effectively.
We are committed to maintaining a consistent and highly professional approach across all forms of communication.
Visiting Open Spaces offices:
- We provide a clean and accessible environment
- All visitors are greeted by welcoming and professional staff
Open Spaces staff visiting sites:
- Estate Managers, operatives and contractors are helpful, polite and treat residents, leaseholders and directors with respect
- Safe working practices are adopted at all times
- Calls are answered by a trained member of the team, who will identify themselves at the beginning of the call
- We aim to resolve queries at the first point of contact
- Emailed call-back requests are answered within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)
- A dedicated phoneline is available for emergencies
Written/email correspondence and website/tenant portal enquiries:
- We aim to acknowledge/respond within seven working days
- Responses are communicated in clear and plain English
- Information can be provided in accessible formats on request
- As representatives of Open Spaces, our employees are expected to demonstrate best practices and appropriate conduct on personal social media accounts
We always try our best to deliver services to the satisfaction of customers but occasionally things can go wrong.
Our Complaint’s Procedure is available to download.
- Treat Open Spaces staff with respect – insults, discrimination, abusive or intimidating behaviour will not be tolerated
- Ensure information relating to query is accurate and provided on request
- Highlight areas of improvement by submitting honest feedback
Whilst we always aim to deliver the standards outlined in this charter, our services are subject to change in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Have a question? Please contact us for more information.
Monday to Friday: 9.00am-5.00pm
Monday to Friday: 9.00am-1.00pm
"*" indicates required fields